Tuesday, September 28, 2010
If you want a healthy alternative, but desperately want to wear mascara, try a natural mascara like Ecco Bella brand mascara. Click the ad on the left for more information on Amazon.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Have you seen those expensive heated curlers and wished to buy them if only you had the money? There is a way of getting a long lasting, heated curl without any expense.
All you need is:
- An ordinary eyelash curler
- Hot water or a blow drier
Heat and repeat on both eyes.
You can also use a blow dryer to heat it up by blowing on the curler while opening and closing the curler. Watch out though, the eyelash curler will get hot fast.Your eyelashes will look longer and curlier. The beautiful curl should last all day.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Questions to ask yourself:
- Have you been undergoing stress lately?
- Does alopecia run in your family?
- Have you been wearing a lot of makeup?
- Have you been exposed to any allergens?
- Do you pull your eyelashes?
- Alopecia, a disease which causes patchy or complete hairloss.
- Thyroid troubles.
- Plucking and pulling of the lashes. If done constantly pulling your lashes will inhibit future growth.
- Allergic reactions, especially to makeup.
- Aging. There's really nothing that can be done to reverse this.
Thank you, M Bartosch for this photo!
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Anyone can get longer eyelashes. Every girl around can easily achieve temporarily long, luscious lashes. Mascara, false eyelashes, eyelash curlers, and expensive eyelash extensions are available to those who long for gorgeous, batty lashes. But some of us don’t want temporary results. We want real, natural long lashes grown from our own skin. This isn’t impossible! If you can grow your hair, you can grow your lashes through diet, oils, and motivation.