Questions to ask yourself:
- Have you been undergoing stress lately?
- Does alopecia run in your family?
- Have you been wearing a lot of makeup?
- Have you been exposed to any allergens?
- Do you pull your eyelashes?
- Alopecia, a disease which causes patchy or complete hairloss.
- Thyroid troubles.
- Plucking and pulling of the lashes. If done constantly pulling your lashes will inhibit future growth.
- Allergic reactions, especially to makeup.
- Aging. There's really nothing that can be done to reverse this.
Thank you, M Bartosch for this photo!